Safari Logistics is an initiative introduced by African Bush Camps to promote cost effective travel around Zimbabwe with both road and air access to some of the country’s top safari and wildlife areas.
They offer air and road transfer services linking the Victoria Falls and Hwange areas with a variety of prime safari properties in and around Kariba, Matusadona and Mana Pools.
Safari Logistics have offices in Victoria Falls town and at Victoria Falls International Aiport from where they offer full logistical services, including a "Meet & Greet" service for guests arriving and departing from the Victoria Falls Airport, air and road transfer services as well as activities whilst in Victoria Falls.
They also have a new business lounge in the domestic terminal at Victoria Falls Airport, which offers free wifi, air-conditioning and comfortable couches.
Safari Logistics Charter Flights depart from Victoria Falls and make a rotation between the various airstrips serving Hwange, Lake Kariba/Matusadona and Mana Pools, then fly back and reach Victoria Falls the same day.
Daily seat rates are available. Choose the flight sector you need and plan your safari to take advantage of this cost effective way to fly around Zimbabwe.
Departure Times are notified 24 hours prior to departure and are based on the routes required and the number of people travelling. Enquire direct for any flight requests.
SAFARI PROPERTIES SERVICED BY SAFARI LOGISTICS AIR TRANSFERS
- Victoria Falls airport (VFA) - for all Victoria Falls properties
- Hwange airport & Hwange National Park airstrips - for various safari properties
- Bumi Hills airstrip (BZH) for Bumi Hills Safari Lodge, Musango Island Safari Camp, Rhino Safari Camp
- Fothergill airstrip (FGL) for Changa Safari Camp
- Kiplings (Rokari) airstrip (KPG) for Rhino Safari Camp
- Kariba airport (KAB) - Fuel Stop & for Houseboats
- Mana Pools Main airstrip (MNP) for Goliath Safaris, Vundu Camp, Zambezi Expeditions, Ruwezi Canoe Safaris, Tailormade Safaris, Natureways canoeing safaris
- Mana Pools West airstrip (MNW) Ruckomechi Camp
- Dandawa airstrip (DDW) for Kanga Camp
- Chikwenya airstrip (CWA) for Chikwenya Safari Lodge
Safari Logistics road transfers are conducted in comfortable minibuses. They ferry visitors arriving at Victoria Falls International airport to any of the hotels in Victoria Falls town and to the Stanley & Livingstone Safari Lodge. They also link Victoria Falls and Livingstone with Kasane, Kazangula, Hwange, Harare, Kariba and Mana Pools.
All routes take a minimum 2 people, except for transfers to/from Harare, Mana Pools and Hwange Main Camp where the minimum is 4 people.
Providing you with a personalised service and peace of mind, Safari Logistics will handle all logistical requirements on the ground in Zimbabwe.