Safari Logistics is an initiative introduced by African Bush Camps to promote cost effective travel around Zimbabwe with both road and air access to some of the country’s top safari and wildlife areas.
They offer air and road transfer services linking the Victoria Falls and Hwange areas with a variety of prime safari properties in and around Kariba, Matusadona and Mana Pools.
Safari Logistics have offices in Victoria Falls town and at Victoria Falls International Aiport from where they offer full logistical services, including a "Meet & Greet" service for guests arriving and departing from the Victoria Falls Airport, air and road transfer services as well as activities whilst in Victoria Falls.
They also have a new business lounge in the domestic terminal at Victoria Falls Airport, which offers free wifi, air-conditioning and comfortable couches.
Safari Logistics scheduled charter flight seat rates are available throughout the year on a DAILY BASIS to the main tourist hubs of Zimbabwe, including Victoria Falls, Hwange National Park, Kariba, Mana Pools National Park and Harare.
There are two main routes:-
Victoria Falls – Hwange – Matusadona / Kariba – Mana Pools – Victoria Falls
Harare – Mana Pools – Matusadona / Kariba – Harare
The above routes may vary and be in reverse depending on logistics. Departure times will be confirmed 24 Hours prior to departure and are dependent on the routes required by passengers flying on that day. The above routes are done on a seat rate basis and fly on a daily basis, subject to availability and minimum 2 passengers
A private air charter service can be arranged (upon request) for any routes within Zimbabwe.
SAFARI PROPERTIES SERVICED BY SAFARI LOGISTICS AIR TRANSFERS
- Victoria Falls airport (VFA) - for all Victoria Falls properties
- Hwange airport & Hwange National Park airstrips - for various safari properties
- Bumi Hills airstrip (BZH) for Bumi Hills Safari Lodge, Musango Island Safari Camp, Rhino Safari Camp
- Fothergill airstrip (FGL) for Changa Safari Camp
- Kiplings (Rokari) airstrip (KPG) for Rhino Safari Camp
- Kariba airport (KAB) - Fuel Stop & for Houseboats
- Mana Pools Main airstrip (MNP) for Goliath Safaris, Vundu Camp, Zambezi Expeditions, Ruwezi Canoe Safaris, Tailormade Safaris, Natureways canoeing safaris
- Mana Pools West airstrip (MNW) Ruckomechi Camp
- Dandawa airstrip (DDW) for Kanga Camp
- Chikwenya airstrip (CWA) for Chikwenya Safari Lodge
Safari Logistics road transfers are conducted in comfortable minibuses. They ferry visitors arriving at Victoria Falls International airport to any of the hotels in Victoria Falls town and to the Stanley & Livingstone Safari Lodge. They also link Victoria Falls and Livingstone with Kasane, Kazangula, Hwange, Harare, Kariba and Mana Pools.
All routes take a minimum 2 people, except for transfers to/from Harare, Mana Pools and Hwange Main Camp where the minimum is 4 people.
Providing you with a personalised service and peace of mind, Safari Logistics will handle all logistical requirements on the ground in Zimbabwe.