Wild Zambezi had a great day exhibiting the tourism opportunities of the Zambezi River at the St John's Spring Fair in Harare on Sunday 5th October!
Thanks to everyone who visited our stand and took part in our "Lucky Dip Draw" by donating to the Matusadona Anti Poaching Project - MAPP.
Thank you to Wild Zambezi network partners for wonderful prizes for the Draw, and congratulations to all the prize-winners!
Here are some of them:-
1. Annabel Prinsloo (above left) - Canoe Safari with Natureways Safaris
2. Chris & Maimie Noon (above right) - 1 night at Gache Gache Lodge - Kariba Zimbabwe
3. Kelly & Paul Simpson (above left) - 2 nights at Spurwing Island
4. Patrick Smet (above right) - Wild Horizons Vic Falls Sundowner Cruise
5. Amy Durrant (above left) - Wild Horizons (Vic Falls Canopy Tour
6. Coralie Mawere (above right) - Day trip to Pamuzinda Lodge - Dunhu Ramambo - The Chief's Collection
Well done everyone and thank you for your support!