Wild Zambezi • 4 May 2016
Read Wild Zambezi's April 2016 newsletter at this link: http://eepurl.com/b0odtj
Sign up at the bottom of this page to receive future newsletters straight to your inbox.
APRIL 2016 HEADLINES:-
- See you at Indaba 2016!
- We welcome CATS (Central Air Transport Services)
- Latest Travel Reviews on WildZambezi.com
- Travel Specials on WildZambezi.com
- Kariba is 73% full and rising!
- Bumi HIlls in new "Conservation & Culture Itinerary with African Bush Camps
- Ruckomechi Camp re-opening with its new addition
- African Bush Camps rebrands "Zambezi Life Styles" as "Zambezi Expeditions"
- Operational base for anti-poaching rangers takes shape in Mana Pools
- Self-driving into Mana Pools? Some general info and hints
- Wildlife & cultural photography - how to be ethical
- ACE - providing medical emergency training for Victoria Falls adventure activities
- Spectacular new video shows "Little Gorges" in all its glory
What a fabulous site! Informative. Sincere. A great service to Zimbabwe! Congratulations!
Sue Chenaux-Repond - Simply Africa, Switzerland/Zimbabwe
I find your newsletter and website very informative. Thank you! Keep up the good work- it makes a difference!
Priscilla Macy - Global Sojourns, USA
Just done a road trip through Gonarezhou, Harare, Mana and Kariba. Zim is still a great travel destination. I would recommend it to any one interested in this type of trip.
Mark - South Africa
Great website and work in promoting Zimbabwe! We are proud of you all working to highlight the country.
Dominic Muntanga - A Zimbabwean in New York
I'm an ex-Zimbabwean living in Australia and wanting to return for a bush experience. It's an absolute delight to access just one site and find out exactly what all the options are, with all their contact details as well. Well done to you - this site is now on my list of favourites!!
Sheri - Australia
Thank you for subscribing.
Enter your details below to subscribe to the Wild Zambezi newsletter.
Copyright © 2017 Wild Zambezi. All rights Reserved.
Website design and development by C2 Media