Wild Zambezi • 30 May 2016
Read Wild Zambezi's May 2016 newsletter at this link: http://eepurl.com/b3A7yr
Sign up at the bottom of this page to receive future newsletters straight to your inbox.
MAY 2016 HEADLINES:-
- KAZA Univisa: clarity needed
- The Wild Zambezi stand at INDABA 2016
- ACE Air & Ambulance internationally accredited for critical care transport
- Latest travel reviews on WildZambezi.com
- Travel Specials on WildZambezi.com
- News from Marineland Harbour (water levels, lions & Handigas)
- New video for Rhino Safari Camp
- Changa Safari Camp goes solar
- Zim4x4: Wild areas looking good after late rains
- Kavinga Safari Camp opens in Mana Pools
- Wilderness Safaris re-opens the rebuilt Ruckomechi Camp
- African Bush Camps bids farewell to a champion
- Brand new look for The Boma - Dinner & Drum Show
- Enjoy a river safari on the Zambezi with Wilderness Touring
- Calling intrepid Adventurers: Wild Horizons rafting experiences
- Canoeing the Zambezi above Victoria Falls
- Tail Ender
Very relevant information
What a fabulous site! Informative. Sincere. A great service to Zimbabwe! Congratulations!
Sue Chenaux-Repond - Simply Africa, Switzerland/Zimbabwe
I find your newsletter and website very informative. Thank you! Keep up the good work- it makes a difference!
Priscilla Macy - Global Sojourns, USA
Just done a road trip through Gonarezhou, Harare, Mana and Kariba. Zim is still a great travel destination. I would recommend it to any one interested in this type of trip.
Mark - South Africa
Great website and work in promoting Zimbabwe! We are proud of you all working to highlight the country.
Dominic Muntanga - A Zimbabwean in New York
I'm an ex-Zimbabwean living in Australia and wanting to return for a bush experience. It's an absolute delight to access just one site and find out exactly what all the options are, with all their contact details as well. Well done to you - this site is now on my list of favourites!!
Sheri - Australia
Thank you for subscribing.
Enter your details below to subscribe to the Wild Zambezi newsletter.
Copyright © 2017 Wild Zambezi. All rights Reserved.
Website design and development by C2 Media