Wild Zambezi • 6 July 2016
Read Wild Zambezi's June 2016 newsletter at this link: http://eepurl.com/b8I6iD
Sign up at the bottom of this page to receive future newsletters straight to your inbox.
NEWS HEADLINES - JUNE 2016
- Cash shortage in Zimbabwe
- ZimParks tariffs 2016 - clarification
- Travel Specials
- Meet Wilderness Air's Chief Pilot
- Safari Logistics upgrading
- Lake Kariba/Zambezi River water levels
- Zambezi Cruise Safaris set sail in 2016
- Musango - an island of excellence on Lake Kariba
- New self-catering chalets & camp at western end of Lake Kariba
- Ruckomechi's design - inspired by the Zambezi
- New spacious tents for Zambezi Expeditions in Mana
- It's wedding season along the Zambezi!
- African boma evenings at The Elephant Camp
- New game-viewing platform at Imbabala
- Tail Ender
The website is dead easy to use, informative, colourful, appealing and fun. Couldn't be better. A marvellous trumpet for Zimbabwe!
Libby Nelson - Hong Kong
I've really found your site extremely useful. I have recommended it in all the relevant parts of the book as a first stop so readers can get latest up-to-date info, especially at a time when things are changing so fast.
Paul Murray - Author: Bradt Travel Guide to Zimbabwe
I just wanted to let you know that I really like your website !!! Keep up the good work for Kariba !!
Co-ordinating Zimbabwe -
Great website and work in promoting Zimbabwe! We are proud of you all working to highlight the country.
Dominic Muntanga - A Zimbabwean in New York
I must compliment you on your website which is one of the most useful of its kind that I have come across anywhere!
Brendan Hammond - Australia
Thank you for subscribing.
Enter your details below to subscribe to the Wild Zambezi newsletter.
Copyright © 2017 Wild Zambezi. All rights Reserved.
Website design and development by C2 Media