Read Wild Zambezi's e-newsletter for September-October 2016 at this link: http://eepurl.com/cjnMdP
Sign up online at the bottom of this page to receive these e-newsletters directly to your inbox.
NEWS HEADLINES - SEPT-OCT 2016
- Zimbabwe travel industry votes for top achievers
- Wild Zambezi winners at St John's Spring Fair
- Travel advice for motorists visiting Zimbabwe
- Latest addition to the HAC aircraft fleet
- Latest Travel Reviews on WildZambezi.com
- Travel Specials on WildZambezi.com
- It's Tiger Time!
- Marineland - keeping track of lake levels
- Hornbill Lodge offers self-catering for the festive season
- New website for Changa Safari Camp
- Wild Zambezi welcomes Andrew Smith Safaris
- African Bush Camps: new "Super Sensory Safari"
- A River Adventure with Natureways - guest Blog
- Bushlife Safaris - passionately protecting Mana Pools
- Tiger Safaris - excited about new developments
- Air Zimbabwe and the new Vic Falls airport
- A new Lake Kariba Cruise treat out of Victoria Falls
- Key selling points: Gorges Lodge and Zambezi Sands River Camp
- Golf Day raises US$26300 to fight poaching in Vic Falls
- Tail Ender - the camera reveals all!