Wild Zambezi • 31 October 2016
Read Wild Zambezi's e-newsletter for October 2016 at this link: Wild Zambezi News October 2016
Sign up online at the bottom of this page to receive these e-newsletters directly to your inbox.
NEWS HEADLINES - OCTOBER 2016
- Regional airlines ban Galaxy Note 7 smartphones
- Botswana joins South Africa in toughening up on children travelling
- Safari Logistics transfers: strict luggage and weight restrictions during summer
- Useful tips for the hot season
- Latest Travel Reviews on WildZambezi.com
- Travel Specials on WildZambezi.com
- Fish "bait" this year's Tiger Tournament participants!
- New website for Zambezi Cruise Safaris
- Time to re-brand the "houseboat" experience? Help us do it.
- Cool off in Jecha's beautiful new pool
- African Bush Camps celebrates 10 years!
- Victoria Falls River Lodge upgrades its website
- "Vulture Culture" at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
- Tail Ender - A tale of two tags
The website is dead easy to use, informative, colourful, appealing and fun. Couldn't be better. A marvellous trumpet for Zimbabwe!
Libby Nelson - Hong Kong
I've really found your site extremely useful. I have recommended it in all the relevant parts of the book as a first stop so readers can get latest up-to-date info, especially at a time when things are changing so fast.
Paul Murray - Author: Bradt Travel Guide to Zimbabwe
Great website and work in promoting Zimbabwe! We are proud of you all working to highlight the country.
Dominic Muntanga - A Zimbabwean in New York
Zimbabwe is as magnificent as ever... lush vegetation, magnificent wildlife and most of the safari areas and accommodation are still in great condition. The police were friendly, the shops are stocked with food, and fuel was readily available.
Garth - Jenman Safaris
We in South Africa want to congratulate your friendly and helpful people of Zimbabwe for what you have achieved in spite of all the handycaps you have experienced in the recent past. KEEP IT UP, IT MUST COME RIGHT WITH SUCH AN ATTITUDE!!
Johan - South Africa
Thank you for subscribing.
Enter your details below to subscribe to the Wild Zambezi newsletter.
Copyright © 2017 Wild Zambezi. All rights Reserved.
Website design and development by C2 Media