Wild Zambezi • 1 December 2016
Read Wild Zambezi's e-newsletter for November 2016 at this link: Wild Zambezi News November 2016
Sign up online at the bottom of this page to receive these e-newsletters directly to your inbox.
NEWS HEADLINES - NOVEMBER 2016
- New Victoria Falls airport officially opens its doors!
- A note on currencies, cash and credit cards
- Media Reports: KAZA UNIVISA to be re-introduced "shortly"
- 2017 Safari Awards: Congratulations to the winners!
- Latest Travel Reviews
- Travel Specials
- Bumi Hills Safari Lodge joins the African Bush Camps portfolio
- Musango - where dinosaurs roamed...
- Free flights into Changa Safari Camp if you stay 3-4 nights in 2017!
- Re-branding of houseboats - feedback
- Kariba Tigerfishing Tournament - 2017 dates & follow-up decisions
- Help Kariba Town fence its rubbish dump to save elephants
- Mana Pools is "hot", say Experience Africa Safaris!
- Ruckomechi staff member returns to his roots
- Victoria Falls welcomes the first ever across-Africa Vintage Air Rally!
- Full moon dinners at the Lookout Café
- Zambezi Sands offers a little whitewater upstream of the Falls!
- Tail Ender
WildZambezi.com is the best source of independent travel information on Mana Pools and the Zambezi River Valley. It covers everything you need to know about travelling to the area.
Scott Ramsay - Leisure Wheels Magazine, South Africa
The website is dead easy to use, informative, colourful, appealing and fun. Couldn't be better. A marvellous trumpet for Zimbabwe!
Libby Nelson - Hong Kong
Great website and work in promoting Zimbabwe! We are proud of you all working to highlight the country.
Dominic Muntanga - A Zimbabwean in New York
What a fabulous site! Informative. Sincere. A great service to Zimbabwe! Congratulations!
Sue Chenaux-Repond - Simply Africa, Switzerland/Zimbabwe
The Zimbabweans have to be the nicest and kindest people you will ever meet. At no stage did we feel threatened or in any danger.
Garth - Jenman Safaris
Thank you for subscribing.
Enter your details below to subscribe to the Wild Zambezi newsletter.
Copyright © 2017 Wild Zambezi. All rights Reserved.
Website design and development by C2 Media