Wild Zambezi • 9 January 2017
Read Wild Zambezi's e-newsletter for December 2016 at this link: Wild Zambezi News December 2016
Sign up online at the bottom of this page to receive these e-newsletters directly to your inbox.
NEWS HEADLINES - DECEMBER 2016
- We welcome back the $50 Uni-Visa for Zimbabwe & Zambia
- Safari Logistics opens business lounge at Victoria Falls Airport
- Are you covered for medical rescue from remote areas?
- Latest Travel Reviews on WildZambezi.com
- Travel Specials on WildZambezi.com
- Zambezi Cruise Safaris bases out of Masumu River Lodge at Binga
- Marineland Harbour - keeping Kariba smiling
- Houseboat cruising safaris on Lake Kariba - Here's who to contact
- Look! No fences at Tiger Safaris!
- The little treehouse gem at Jecha
- Bushlife Safaris upgrade "Little Vundu Camp" in Mana Pools
- More self-catering Lokuthula Lodges in Vic Falls
- Zambezi Sands to expand with two new tented suites
- 10-day Kids on Safari special itinerary with Imvelo
- Tail Ender
Keep the news bulletins coming they are always readable, reliable and up to the minute!
John Cooper - African Adventures Safari Co, Australia
I'm an ex-Zimbabwean living in Australia and wanting to return for a bush experience. It's an absolute delight to access just one site and find out exactly what all the options are, with all their contact details as well. Well done to you - this site is now on my list of favourites!!
Sheri - Australia
I've really found your site extremely useful. I have recommended it in all the relevant parts of the book as a first stop so readers can get latest up-to-date info, especially at a time when things are changing so fast.
Paul Murray - Author: Bradt Travel Guide to Zimbabwe
The website is dead easy to use, informative, colourful, appealing and fun. Couldn't be better. A marvellous trumpet for Zimbabwe!
Libby Nelson - Hong Kong
I just wanted to let you know that I really like your website !!! Keep up the good work for Kariba !!
Co-ordinating Zimbabwe -
Thank you for subscribing.
Enter your details below to subscribe to the Wild Zambezi newsletter.
Copyright © 2017 Wild Zambezi. All rights Reserved.
Website design and development by C2 Media