Sally Wynn • 6 February 2017
Read Wild Zambezi's e-newsletter for January 2017 at this link:-
Wild Zambezi News January 2017
Sign up online at the bottom of this page to receive these e-newsletters directly to your inbox.
NEWS HEADLINES - JANUARY 2017
- Self-driving the Zambezi areas? Check out our Travel Advice
- Latest ZimParks Fees for the Zambezi Valley areas
- "CATS" opens in Vic Falls with scheduled seat-rate air transfers
- Latest Travel Reviews on WildZambezi.com
- Look at all these Travel Specials!
- Marineland Update: Houseboat specials and advice on pre-ordering drinks
- At last some great Kariba fishing @ Spurwing Island
- Bumi Hills: new flight link with Kariba and an upgrade planned
- Rare birding and wildlife delights with Andrew Smith Safaris
- Green and muddy Mana Pools!
- Mavuradonha Wilderness now protected as a National Monument
- Wild Zambezi welcomes the Stanley & Livingstone Safari Lodge and Ursula's Camp
- Rainy season Victoria Falls.... water, water, everywhere!
- Wild Horizons - high water rafting only, & dates for multi-day rafting
- The Boma refreshes its bite!
- Vic Falls Safari Lodge to close for 2 weeks temporary refurb in June
- Safaris 4 Africa report from Victoria Falls
- Tail Ender
The website is dead easy to use, informative, colourful, appealing and fun. Couldn't be better. A marvellous trumpet for Zimbabwe!
Libby Nelson - Hong Kong
I'm an ex-Zimbabwean living in Australia and wanting to return for a bush experience. It's an absolute delight to access just one site and find out exactly what all the options are, with all their contact details as well. Well done to you - this site is now on my list of favourites!!
Sheri - Australia
We in South Africa want to congratulate your friendly and helpful people of Zimbabwe for what you have achieved in spite of all the handycaps you have experienced in the recent past. KEEP IT UP, IT MUST COME RIGHT WITH SUCH AN ATTITUDE!!
Johan - South Africa
WildZambezi.com is the best source of independent travel information on Mana Pools and the Zambezi River Valley. It covers everything you need to know about travelling to the area.
Scott Ramsay - Leisure Wheels Magazine, South Africa
Great website and work in promoting Zimbabwe! We are proud of you all working to highlight the country.
Dominic Muntanga - A Zimbabwean in New York
Thank you for subscribing.
Enter your details below to subscribe to the Wild Zambezi newsletter.
Copyright © 2017 Wild Zambezi. All rights Reserved.
Website design and development by C2 Media