Wild Zambezi • 6 March 2017
Read Wild Zambezi's e-newsletter for February 2017 at this link:-
Wild Zambezi News February 2017
Sign up online at the bottom of this page to receive these e-newsletters directly to your inbox.
NEWS HEADLINES - FEBRUARY 2017
- Airline updates
- Need an independent expert to plan your safari?
- Latest Travel Reviews
- Travel Specials
- We welcome "Villa Muuyu"
- Good rains, bad roads & rising river/lake levels
- A 'Good News' animal story to counter the 'Fake News' myths!
- Fin's Fishing - truly the best!
- Kids' Heaven! - the fish-bait pond at Spurwing Island
- Bumi Hills closed until July for renovations
- Robin Pope Safaris Zimbabwe launches in Mana Pools with John's Camp
- Andrew Smith Safaris - giving back to the safari industry through education
- Sapi Area to be conserved for photographic safaris (no more hunting)
- Wilderness Safaris stands by its 'Disconnect to Reconnect' Policy
- Lovely images from Jecha Camp, Chirundu
- Victoria Falls River Lodge to open Exclusive Island 'Treehouses' in August 2017
- The Elephant Camp is a winner (again)!
- Wild Horizons - helpful advice for crossing borders
- Tail Ender
Zimbabwe is as magnificent as ever... lush vegetation, magnificent wildlife and most of the safari areas and accommodation are still in great condition. The police were friendly, the shops are stocked with food, and fuel was readily available.
Garth - Jenman Safaris
I'm an ex-Zimbabwean living in Australia and wanting to return for a bush experience. It's an absolute delight to access just one site and find out exactly what all the options are, with all their contact details as well. Well done to you - this site is now on my list of favourites!!
Sheri - Australia
WildZambezi.com is the best source of independent travel information on Mana Pools and the Zambezi River Valley. It covers everything you need to know about travelling to the area.
Scott Ramsay - Leisure Wheels Magazine, South Africa
I must compliment you on your website which is one of the most useful of its kind that I have come across anywhere!
Brendan Hammond - Australia
What a fabulous site! Informative. Sincere. A great service to Zimbabwe! Congratulations!
Sue Chenaux-Repond - Simply Africa, Switzerland/Zimbabwe
Thank you for subscribing.
Enter your details below to subscribe to the Wild Zambezi newsletter.
Copyright © 2017 Wild Zambezi. All rights Reserved.
Website design and development by C2 Media