Wild Zambezi • 10 April 2017
Read Wild Zambezi's e-newsletter for March-April 2017 at this link:-
WILD ZAMBEZI NEWS - MARCH-APRIL 2017
Sign up online at the bottom of this page to receive these e-newsletters directly to your inbox.
NEWS HEADLINES - MARCH-APRIL 2017
- Meet you at Indaba 2017!
- Airline Updates
- Safari Logistics - seat rate air charters linking Zambezi areas
- Travel Specials
- Latest Zambezi River flow and lake level stats
- Planning a Lake Kariba houseboat trip? Talk to these specialists
- Better Lake fishing at last!
- Spurwing Island Lodge - standing the test of time
- Treasure-hunting in the Matusadona National Park
- Tourism supporting Conservation - Kariba
- Zambezi Expeditions to have a new home in Mana Pools
- Ruckomechi Camp opens for the safari season in Mana Pools
- "Mana Pools - spiritual home of my ancestors"
- Tourism supporting Conservation - Zambezi Valley
- Victoria Falls - Africa's Living Soul - new marketing tool
- The Boma Cafe now serving breakfast
- Tourism supporting Conservation - Victoria Falls
- Gorgeous "Gorges" is a winner!
- Wild Horizons - high water closes rafting; canoeing a great alternative!
Great website and work in promoting Zimbabwe! We are proud of you all working to highlight the country.
Dominic Muntanga - A Zimbabwean in New York
I just wanted to let you know that I really like your website !!! Keep up the good work for Kariba !!
Co-ordinating Zimbabwe -
I must compliment you on your website which is one of the most useful of its kind that I have come across anywhere!
Brendan Hammond - Australia
I've really found your site extremely useful. I have recommended it in all the relevant parts of the book as a first stop so readers can get latest up-to-date info, especially at a time when things are changing so fast.
Paul Murray - Author: Bradt Travel Guide to Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe is as magnificent as ever... lush vegetation, magnificent wildlife and most of the safari areas and accommodation are still in great condition. The police were friendly, the shops are stocked with food, and fuel was readily available.
Garth - Jenman Safaris
Thank you for subscribing.
Enter your details below to subscribe to the Wild Zambezi newsletter.
Copyright © 2017 Wild Zambezi. All rights Reserved.
Website design and development by C2 Media